Saturday 26 March 2016

tone it up review

I did lose some of the weight but then I fell pregnant again and of course put on more weight than I lost. Because I’m a single mom with little to no support I am super busy looking after the boys which has been really tough. But I’m at that stage where I just HAVE to do something about it and this is why I went in search for a good solid workout and nutrition plan to follow.

Tone It Up Nutrition Plan
$150 OMG??
I came across Tone it Up by Karena and Katrina after reading an article on a website I can’t even remember but I do remember they gave them some raving reviews so I had to check it out for myself. After doing some research, everything seemed to good to be true, well, until I seen the price! The nutrition plan was $150 which in my situation is a LOT of money.


For more information visit website through #toneitupreviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment